40V XGT Starter Kit with 18V Battery Charging Adapter (T-04064)
Build your own tool kit with the Makita 40V max XGT® Battery and Charger Starter Pack (4.0Ah) with 18V Battery Converter. Makita offers over 125 XGT® equipment and tools that utilize 40V Lithium-ion batteries, most available as "bare tools" (tool only, no batteries or charger included).
Pick up the Makita® Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger Starter Pack, then purchase the 40V "bare tools" you need to get the job done. It's an ideal way to start building a Makita® XGT Cordless System.
XGT® batteries feature an advanced design impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner engineered to protect the battery in harsh job site environments. The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging.
The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating.
XGT® is a system of equipment, tools, batteries, and chargers utilizing 40v max lithium-ion batteries. XGT is engineered to deliver high power to take on high-demand applications, allowing users to completely transition to a cordless job site.
XGT® is equipped with advanced brushless motor engineering, intelligent digital communication, and superior durability features to outpower, outsmart and outlast the rest.
The battery adapter adapts 40V max XGT® Charger to charge 18V LXT® Batteries (sold separately). An XGT Rapid Charger features a dual-fan design that circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board for faster charging.
The charger and adapter can charge an 18V LXT 6.0Ah Battery in 40 minutes and a 2.0Ah Battery in 24 minutes. The digital communication between the charger, battery, and adapter actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge, and overheating.
- Battery charge level with 4 bright green L.E.D. indicators allows the user to clearly see charge level
- XGT® 4.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Enhanced cooling system is engineered to maximize battery life
- XGT® batteries features an advanced design impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner engineered to protect the battery in harsh jobsite environments
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s built-in chip thoroughly communicates during the charging process to control current, voltage, and temperature for more efficient charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger with dual-fan design circulates air through the battery to cool the battery and circuit board quickly for faster charging
- The XGT® Rapid Charger’s digital display indicates battery charge level (-80%, +80%, 100%)
- The digital communication within XGT® actively monitors and protects against overload, over-discharge and overheating
- XGT® Tools and Batteries are designed with a multi-layer contact interface for more constant power delivery to take on high-current demands
- XGT® Batteries feature rigid rails with impact-resistant construction to secure the battery to the tool during high-demand applications
- 3-year limited warranty