Saw Blade - Zip Blade Type 1 Flat
Ultra-thin cut-off wheels are the ideal accessory for a corded or cordless grinder. They are engineered for faster cutting and reduced material waste, and when used with a cordless grinder they require less energy for improved battery life.
With Zirconia Aluminum construction, Makita ultra thin cut-off wheels are ideal for making cuts in ferrous metals including stainless steel, as well as steel pipes, channel, and sheet.
- .032" thick for faster cutting and reduced material waste
- 60 grit abrasive for cleaner cuts
- Zirconia Aluminum construction makes these wheels ideal for ferrous metals including stainless steel
- Ultra thin design requires less energy for improved battery life when used with cordless grinders
- For making cuts in metal and stainless steel pipes, sheet, and channel
- Use with a 4-1/2" angle grinder for the 4-1/2" disk
- Use with a 5" angle grinder for the 5" disk