Sealox Salt-Protector SB 5 Gallon
- Dries hard and will not attract airborne dirt.
- Excellent penetration into the pores of concrete & masonry.
- Will not change the colour or texture of the surface.
- Prevents freeze and thaw damage.
- Inhibits efflorescence.
- Imparts excellent resistance to acids and alkalis.
- Maintains long term weatherability.
- Exhibits repellency immediately after application.
Use in well ventilated areas. Do not dilute Sealox with solvents or thinners. Protect metal, glass, and other surfaces from overspray. Do not use over saturated surfaces or curing membranes.
Flash Point 620F (16.70C)
Shelf Life 6 months
Density 6.75 lbs per US gallon (0.81 kg per litre)
Coverage (100 - 200 square feet per gallon) depending on porosity.
2 - 4 square metres per litre
Masonry surfaces should be clean and free of surface dirt, dust oil or surface coatings. New concrete should be well cured using water, wet burlap or polyethylene. All joints sealants or caulks should be in place.
Sealox should be applied by brush, roller or spray in a heavy coat since it’s effectiveness increases with deeper penetration. Vertical surfaces should receive two “wet-on-wet” coats.DATA SHEET DOWNLOADS